If you can just appreciate each thing, one by one, then you will have pure gratitude - Suzuki Roshi -

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Discipline and Inspiration

My best friend and I were talking about writing for my blog. I was dismayed that I was not writing every day. She thought that unrealistic, observing that inspiration may not come every day. My response is that discipline unveils inspiration.

What discipline? The discipline to be present to what's going on. The discipline to not get caught up in judgment and whining. The discipline to drop limiting concepts.

Inspiration is hidden, not hiding, always. Breathing calls her out. Hello.

3 comments:

John said...

Good post.

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)